An effective worker is more than just checking off tasks. It’s defined by how well they interact with others while remaining flexible and focused. How they deal with ever growing work stress. And also need balance, insight, and the ability to inspire others.
The skills to work with our minds, our emotions, and other people are essential but rarely developed. Emotional intelligence is trainable, even in adults. This claim is based on a new branch of science known as “neuroplasticity.”
We have had direct experience mainly in the Tech space in bringing the tools and techniques to teams to master better eq. They can gain better mastery with emotional intelligence in just a few weeks. It has been extremely rewarding helping people slow down and see the opportunities that surround them. When they discover happiness is the default state of the mind, it opens their doors to truly explore themselves.
For more info on emotional intelligence I would suggest following some of the links below:
- What is EQ?
- Emotional Intelligence Training Course
- Meditation and the Science
- 7 reasons that emotional intelligence is quickly becoming one of the top sought job skills
- The secret to a high salary Emotional intelligence
- How to bring mindfulness into your employee wellness program
- Google ’Search Inside Yourself’
Thanks for reading!